“Good, effective communication ensures that each contact leaves the donor happier after the experience than before.”
Confero are now working with charities to offer inspirational, innovative and positive interactions with their donors. This will be achieved with emphasis on a donor-centric approach in the provision of responsible telephone services for the not-for-profit sector.
By offering a fresh service, coupled with industry experience since 2001, call centre know-how and facilities, Confero are committed to making a difference and an impact in the sector.
As a DMA Council member and an active contributor to the Commission on the Donor Experience, we understand what level of compliance, transparency and training is required to enhance the reputation of the sector and to challenge and lead the way with best practice.
New Donor Services - Outbound Telemarketing:
- ‘2-Step’ telephone recruitment via street interactions
- Welcome calling to donors recruited via all media
Existing Donor Services - Outbound Telemarketing:
- Gift Aid
- Thank You Calling
- Donor Satisfaction Calling
Inbound call handling:
- Handling incoming telephone enquiries via DRTV, Digital & traditional advertising with a requirement to set up Direct Debits, administer CC donations or send out forms
- Take details and arrange for further info/fundraising packs to be sent out for events, large or small
- Capturing Credit Card Donations
- Managing Helpline services
- Overflow Call Handling