Having worked in the automotive sector since 2002, Confero's experienced automotive team specialise in providing customer acquisition and retention services to the industry.
Working for automotive manufacturers, in addition to more than 300 dealerships including Audi, BMW, Ford, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Toyota and Vauxhall, Confero's call centre offers the following services:
Outbound Customer Acquisition
- Test drive campaigns - to persuade prospects to attend their local dealership.
- Launch events - new models, onsite and offsite.
- Special events - offsite days, promotional offers, do-a-deal days.
- Telemarketing to PCP / HP customers, where finance arrangements are nearing renewal - arranging test drives for a new vehicle.
- Dealership appointments for PCP / HP customers coming up to renewal.
- Customer service calls.
- Email and SMS marketing - including provision of conquest data.
Inbound Customer Service
- New car launches.
- Nearest dealer information.
- Test drive bookings.
- Parts and service advice.
- Warranty advice.
- Brochure requests.
Due to the expertise developed through working for some of the major marques within the automotive sector, Confero are confident in being able to deliver on most related requirements.
As a mid-size contact centre business, Confero concentrates on delivering quality services within a personalised environment. The Wembley contact centre is well located and attracts experienced staff from the automotive sector.
Contact Confero today to find out how the automotive telemarketing team can increase your new business sales.
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Services
- FCA Authorised Call Centre
- Follow-up Calling
- Fulfilment Services
- Non-geographic Numbers
- Overflow / Out of Hours
- Product Recall
- Reactivating Existing / Dormant Clients
Audi wanted to maximise the number of test drives for the new A3 and chose an outsourced call centre partner that delivered immediate results.
Confero’s expertise and track record of success in the automotive sector increased sales and awareness and captured ‘conquest’ customers for Holdcroft.