Call Centre Team Managers
Working in a busy outsourced Call Centre, the Team Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of a team of 8-10 Bureau advisors. The successful candidate will be responsible to motivate and drive the performance of their team ensuring individual/team targets and KPI's are met, including sales results, productivity and call quality.
Work Pattern: Full time 40 hours (typically over 5 days)
Salary: Competitive + attractive bonus scheme
Permanent role with excellent progression opportunities.
- To facilitate the management of a campaign
- To manage and lead the team to ensure all areas of the campaign/s are achieved and clients expectations are delivered and exceeded
- Managing absence and lateness by ensuring completion of absence and lateness forms and ensuring process are followed and adhered to
- To conduct and ensure that Advisor reviews and QA are completed with all advisors and development ensues
- To be able to complete the tasks expected of all advisors in order to facilitate company and client expectations
- Taking control of the campaigns once the implementation has taken place
- Facilitating necessary recruitment alongside Head of Training and Quality
- Facilitating Scripting amendments
- Liaising with all parties regarding full implementation in line with SOW and campaign Implementation Team
- To ensure that client and company expectations are met with regards to key KPIs and SLAs
- To assist with training of campaigns ensuring clients expectations are met
- To complete initial follow up coaching and campaign updates as and when required
- To be proactive in the work that is required to implement change for the best of the business
- Help conduct reviews with the core team.
- Send daily/weekly reports
- Successful candidates must speak English fluently with an understanding of Native Dialects
- Proven track record in team management preferably within an outsourced environment.
- Solid understanding of key performance metrics and performance management techniques
- Professional, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and positive working attitude
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels.
- Being able to work independently as well as within a team
- Flexible and happy to work shift patterns as per business requirement
Bureau runs 7 days a week
All Team Managers will be scheduled to work 40 hours per week (typically over 5 days). Full flexibility is required.
If you meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org