Advisors will be working within our Bureau team. This is a seven day a week inbound call handling desk where advisors work as part of a rota system to handle client telephone calls. Bureau advisors must be flexible to work shift patterns which are determined by the delivery patterns and volume of calls.
Calls are presented across multiple campaigns, from simpler message taking call types, to more complex insurance and order processing.
Work Pattern: Full time 40 hours (typically over 5 days) – Monday to Sunday between 7am and 10pm
Salary: Competitive + attractive bonus scheme
Permanent role with excellent progression opportunities.
- To answer inbound telephone calls from customers across multiple campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve set campaign targets; speed of answer, number of calls answered, talk time, wrap-up time, thus achieving service levels.
- Being able to cope with varying call volumes and pressures
- To handle and resolve difficult customers and achieve a positive outcome whilst remaining professional
- To be able to follow a script and call flow accurately
- Where required to use client systems and web based systems to handle customer calls.
- Ability to work in a team environment – ensure all calls are answered in a timely manner, call queues to be kept at minimal.
- Keep an accurate record of all customer details and other note taking data, into the data capture systems.
- To carry out all administrative tasks and duties relating to the role- handle and respond to emails where required.
- Successful candidates must speak English fluently with an understanding of Native Dialects
- Excellent communication skills, articulate and confident with great telephone manner
- Happy to work shift patterns
- Problem solving abilities
- A friendly, professional and vibrant personality
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Reliable and excellent time keeping skills
- Being able to work independently as well as within a team.
- Enthusiastic and self-starter.
- Proven track record within inbound call centre environment
- Previous Customer Service Skills.
- Good numeracy and IT skills
Bureau runs 7 days a week
All advisors will be scheduled to work 40 hours per week (typically over 5 days). Full flexibility is required.